Provide the new criteria established by the FSSC 22000 organization based on its new version 5, considering the revision of the food safety management system under ISO 22000: 2018, the high-level structure, the process approach, including the new analysis based on risk focused on the context of the organization and operation applied to any organization in the food chain in order to achieve its implementation.
• Role of the Global Initiative for Food Safety (GFSI), its scope and purpose.
• GFSI Benchmarking requirements and their updates Know and Interpret the new components of the FSSC 22000 scheme in its fifth version and its scope
• FSSC 22000V5: Review and Interpret Requirements for Organizations to be Audited.
• FSSC 22000V5: Review and Interpret the Requirements for the Certification Process
• Introduction to the new approach to ISO 22000: 2018.
• Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle
• Risk-based thinking
• Review and interpret the new approach to ISO 22000: 2018.
• Relationship with other management system standards
• Risk management and interested parties
• Context of the organization
• Operation – Summary
• Performance Evaluation and Improvement
• ISO / TS 22002-1 Prerequisite Programs – Summary of General Requirements
• The participant receives a diploma for their complete attendance to the session and / or certificate after passing the exam
• DC-3 Employment Skills Evidence (STPS) (only for Mexico)
Day 1: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Day 2: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Day 3: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
* Consult place and date of availability
A 24 hours’ session where interpretation will be done for the implementation of the criteria on the new version 5 in the FSSC 22000 scheme and its components of the related ISO standards, the general description of the scheme, the requirements for organizations to be audited and for the certification process.